Brunswick "BTU" Better-than-Urethane
Brunswick Fanatic BTU
The Brunswick Fanatic BTU bowling ball combines the Low Differential I-Block Symmetric core with the BTU (Better Than Urethane) coverstock to offer a "urethane" ball reaction with better consistency and bigger hitting power on lane conditions with higher friction. Get the smoothness of urethane but with more!
- Color: Steel All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: BTU (Better Than Urethane)
- Core: Low Differential I-Block Symmetric (14-16#)
- Finish: 500, 1500 Siaair
- Hook Potential: Medium 125 (scale: 10-250)
- Length: Middle 100 (scale: 25-235)
- Breakpoint Shape: Smooth Arc 40 (scale: 10-150)
- RG: 2.601 (for 15# ball)
- Differential: 0.030 (for 15# ball)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Light Oil