Precision is key for successful bowling! Track knows this so they created the Track Precision bowling ball. This ball uses the Prime Pearl coverstock which offers a consistent grip on the lane giving this ball the ability to go longer and change direction stronger at the breakpoint. This ball uses the single density version of the Precision SD core. This uses a low RG, high differential and large mass bias to achieve the desired reaction. The Track Precision was designed provide length through the fronts, then generate a strong midlane read and an angular backend reaction when working through medium to heavy oil conditions.
- Color: Blue/Orange/White All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: Prime Pearl
- Core: Precision SD
- Finish: 500/1000 Abralon Polished w/ Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- RG: 2.49 (15# ball)
- Differential: .054 (15# ball)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy Oil
- Reaction: Length with Angular Backend