Hammer Rip D
The Hammer Rip'D introduces the Aggression Hybrid CFI coverstock and is combined with the Rip'D core. This core shape is a combination of the Scandal and Gauntlet core shapes and carries their success. This ball is designed to provide length through the front part of the lane and give a powerful backend reaction when used on medium to heavy oil conditions. This bowling ball is Carbon Fiber Infused! Carbon fiber is one of the toughest materials on earth. Hammer decided to add this material to the inner core of this ball for added strength and durability allowing them to offer an incredible 3 year warranty.
- Color: Black/Gold/White All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: RIP’D with Flex-Resin Additive, Ceramix Surfacing Process, and Carbon-Fiber Outer Core
- Coverstock: Aggression Hybrid CFI
- Reaction: Length with Aggressive Backend
- Finish: 500/1000 Abralon Polished w/ Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- RG: 2.48 (15# ball)
- Differential: 0.054 (15# ball)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy Oil
- FCC Rating: Total- 26, Finish- 7.25, Core- 8.75, Cover- 10
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Year Limited