Bring fear to your competition with the Hammer Phobia bowling ball. The Phobia is part of Hammer's upper-mid performance line which includes their legendary Black Widow bowling balls. This ball introduces the Phobia core to the Hammer line. This core is symmetric and powerful. The successful Semtex coverstock is used to cover this ball and generate a strong and angular backend motion. The pearl additive offers more skid through the front of the lane and gives this ball pattern versatility. The cover is finished with a 500 then 1000 Abralon pad and then is polished with the Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish which helps the ball store energy. This bowling ball is Carbon Fiber Infused! Carbon fiber is one of the toughest materials on earth. Hammer decided to add this material to the inner core of this ball for added strength and durability allowing them to offer an incredible 3 year warranty.
- Color: Smoke/Blue/Bronze All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: Semtex Pearl
- Core: Phobia (includes Flex-Resin additive, Ceramix surface process, and Carbon-Fiber outer core)
- Finish: 500/1000 Abralon Polished with Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- Hook Potential: High
- Length: Late
- RG: 2.49**
- Differential: 0.054**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy Oil
- FCC Rating: Total-25, Finish-7.25, Core-8.5, Cover-9.25
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 year